Communications & Marketing Manager Position
Bowls Victoria is the governing body for the sport of bowls in Victoria with the purpose to grow, develop and nurture the sport.
We are responsible for all aspects of bowls in Victoria including governance, events, player development, rules, club services and communications with over 500 member clubs and over 42,000 registered players.
The Communications and Marketing Manager position is a full-time role that provides opportunities for an experienced communications professional to build, lead and drive the communications and marketing activity for Bowls Victoria through:
· communicating effectively with current Bowls Victoria members
· attracting new members by raising the profile of bowls in Victoria
· recording, broadcasting and reporting on Bowls Victoria events
· enhancing Bowls Victoria’s ability to connect with new commercial partners
The communications and marketing all-rounder working in this role must be as comfortable in developing the overall strategy as they are in producing great quality content and marketing materials.
We are seeking someone with:
· Marketing, communications, public relations or journalism degree or equivalent
· 5 years + in a marketing, communications or public relations role
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Demonstrated experience in social media, digital marketing, brand management, event marketing and change communication management
· Live event production, video and audio editing experience (desirable)
How to Apply
Applications containing a CV and covering letter should be directed to Betty Fang email@example.com or mailed to Chief Executive, Suite 7, 32-36 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123, by COB Friday 11 May 2018.
Only Applicants identified to progress to an interview will be notified of acceptance of their application.