Beresfield Bowling Club is calling for expressions of interest in a vacancy for a suitably qualified bowls Coach Coordinator.
This is a full-time position in a successful and highly competitive bowling club in the Newcastle area of NSW.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant who will:
- Have a proven track record of achievement in bowls and bowls administration.
- Organise and oversee the smooth running of Galas, Corporate Events, Tournaments and Championships.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Implement coaching and training programmes.
- Promote the club, recruit and encourage players.
- Have strong computer skills.
- Hold a current coaching certificate. An umpiring qualification would also be well regarded.
Written or emailed applications must be in the hands of the CEO by 5pm on Thursday 29th August 2019.
Beresfield Bowling Club
PO Box 156
Beresfield NSW 2322
Enquiries: Col Byron – Senior Vice President (02) 4028 6026.
Mick Brent – Treasurer 0419 993 198.