The Moorabbin Bowling Club is seeking an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the 2019/20 season from an experienced and/or accredited playing coach who has played at Division 1 level. We’re looking for a coach who can provide direction and
- Work with our accredited coaches to develop a “Program” for all members
- Improve member skills and knowledge of the game
- Help maximise member enjoyment at all levels
The club has approximately 230 members and will field five Saturday Pennant sides (Div 1, 4, 5, 7 & 7) and five Midweek Pennant sides (day and night).
The club has had a period of sustained success from winning 10 section premierships over the last 5 seasons and more than doubling membership in that time. We have a strategic pathway to improving our pennant program including social bowls, corporate bowls, a sell-out winter competition and night pennant.
We have a strategic plan and process to ensure sustained improvement and are now looking to strengthen the leadership and support for our coaching program and player development.
Reporting to the Bowls Director key objectives of the role will be to:
- Develop and implement coaching programs, including those for player and team development, game plans and roles in teams.
- Operate in a team environment with the Selectors and other coaches.
- Provide both group and individual coaching.
If you think this position is for you , and that you have the necessary skills, please e-mail your expression of interest to Moorabbin Bowling Club firstname.lastname@example.org or forward to:
The Bowls Director
Moorabbin Bowling Club
PO Box 148, Moorabbin VIC 3189