The Carrum Bowling Club is seeking an expression of interest for the 2019/20 season from an experienced accredited playing coach who has played at a high level of competitive bowls.
The Club has over 130 members and has been steadily growing its membership in recent years. There is an active Junior Bowls group. Last season, the Club fielded five Saturday Pennant sides (3 x 16-a-side, 2 x 6-a-side) and four Midweek Pennant sides (all 12-a-side). The Club was also successful in getting three Sides into finals last season, won a Premiership and boasted an overall win rate of 61% for its 16-a- side teams. The Club currently has five accredited Coaches that the Head Coach would work alongside.
The Carrum Bowling Club also happens to be situated in a beautiful location, alongside the Carrum foreshore with views of the ever-changing Port Phillip Bay and its gorgeous sunsets.
The successful applicant will:
- work with Club Coaches to develop and implement a coaching strategy
- co-ordinate two training sessions per week
- work with Club Coaches to train new bowlers
- provide group and individual coaching at all levels as required
- work to narrow the gap that exists between Pennant Divisions
- have good communication skills
- have playing experience at a high level of Pennant competition
Remuneration and expected hours will be discussed during negotiations.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and have the necessary skills for the role, please email your expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the Club or the role can be obtained by contacting the President, Des Watson on 0421 071 203.
Applications close Friday 28 June.