The Caulfield Park Sports Club is looking to appoint a Bowls Director for the Caulfield Park Alma Bowls Club. Please find the position description and application details below:
Reporting to: Caulfield Park Sports Club Board
Hours: Full Time Position
Location: 280 Balaclava Road Caulfield North
Purpose of the position:
Reporting to the Caulfield Park Sports Club Board, the Bowls Director will co-ordinate and administer all aspects of bowls competitions and programs at the Caulfield Park Alma Bowling Club.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Co-Ordinate all Bowls Tournaments and Competitions
- Work with the Bowls Committee to develop a clear and progressive direction of bowls within the Club and the Local Community
- Develop the Club’s Annual Bowls Events
- Retain and recruit bowling members by converting participants to full members
- Assist when requested with barefoot bowling and seek new members from such functions
- Implement strategies to attract new members
- Assist the Function Manager where necessary
- Represent the Caulfield Park Alma Bowls Club on both Saturday and Midweek Pennant Days
- Strong communication with all stakeholders, including team members, bowling members, volunteers, and bowls committee
Work experience and skills:
- Strong understanding of Bowls and the level of work required to produce successful programs
- Lead, engage, and communicate with volunteers and members to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- RSA certificate
- Working with Children Check
- Previous bar experience
- Computer literate-and expertise in social media
Essential qualities or behaviours
- Professional, respectful, well-mannered and approachable.
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to prioritise ,multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent managerial skills and good attention to detail.
To apply, please submit CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Remuneration will be based on applicant’s experience.
Applications close Friday January 27th 2023