Seeking Head Coach
Armadale Bowls Club is seeking expressions of interest for an experienced, playing Head Coach for the 2023/2024 season.
Competing in the Melbourne Metropolitan Sandbelt Bowls Region , our Club has 240 affiliated members, and fields 7 Pennant Teams on Saturdays (Div 1 -7) and 8 in Midweek (Div 1-6) competitions.
Club Selection Committees organise weekly training sessions for all players before and during Pennant Season.
We have excellent club facilities which are greatly appreciated by our members and visitors.
Our two greens, a carpet and a grass one, are in A1 condition.
- Provide leadership, guidance and coordination to a group of Club Coaches in order to deliver an affective coaching program to all members with a focus on team and individual development.
- Develop and promote a vibrant and energised team spirit at all levels for all members.
- Conduct weekly training sessions for all players during Pennant season.
- Arrange and conduct special training sessions for skill and competency improvements for groups and individuals.
- Have the ability to play bowls in our Club’s top Pennant teams.
- Will report to the President and work closely with both Club Selection Committees.
- Communicate regularly with bowlers/members in person, through the club’s email and other communications platforms.
- Promote our Club to the wider community, when and where applicable.
Remuneration and hours of work will be discussed and agreed upon during negotiations and will be commensurate with the relevant experience.
We would expect the appointment to be for two years, with future options for both parties
If you feel you are the person our Club is seeking, please email your Expression of Interest with your resume to:
The Honorary Secretary
All enquiries and applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Applications close Wednesday 23rd of December, 2022.