Seeking Bowls Coordinator
Salary $55,000 to $70,000 per year plus superannuation.
Morwell Bowling Club is a not-for-profit organisation, we are passionate about our commitment to grow and develop the sport of lawn bowls with in the community.
The Bowls Coordinator is responsible for planning and organising the details that are required for the preparation of bowls events and facilities within the club. This position is about showing exceptional leadership and the highest standard of Customer Service.
Key Tasks Include:
- Assist with new and existing programs with the aim to increase participation in bowls.
- Coordinate and facilitate planned tournaments, including adequate sponsorships
- Development of Junior Bowls Activities.
- Suggest and develop plans for the growth of Sport participation at the Club, along with budget development and monitoring
- Conduct all administrative duties relating to Bowls, including but not limited to, correct registrations, transfers etc. with Bowls VIC.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Working With Children Check.
- Fully Covid -19 Vaccination
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- High customer service standards
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in planning and evaluation of programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and management of people, programs and initiatives at varying levels
- Computer literate and experienced in MS office, social media and website tools
- Ability to be innovative, collaborate and solve problems.
- Good interpersonal skills and positive disposition.
- Ability to work across days, nights and weekends, should the outcome require
- Bowls experience an advantage.
High level of computer literacy with Microsoft suite and database management
A detailed position description can be provided on request.
Closing Date 15th May 2022
Resumes to be emailed to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.