Player/coach – Craigieburn Bowling Club
Craigieburn Bowling Club is seeking the services of an experienced club coach or an experienced bowler with coaching qualities.
Our aim is to improve the ability of all members to the best of their ability and build a positive winning attitude while also trying to play sectional finals and achieve the ultimate success.
In 2017-2018 we will field Saturday Pennant teams in Division 2, 4 and 7 as well as teams in Tuesday Pennant.
The successful applicant will be required to:
– Have a proven background in player skills development at all playing levels and have had playing or coaching experience at Division 1 or higher
– Organise and arrange the club’s training sessions assisted by the club coaches
– Identify potential for player and team improvement and implement strategies to develop these
– Play a key role as a senior member of the No 1 side in Division 2
– Liaise with club selectors
– Assist with the recruitment of new and experienced players
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the person with proven experience in mentoring and/or coaching.
Applications close 30th July 2017
For enquiries contact Jeff Sabransky on 0418 555 899.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com or via our club website www.craigieburnbowlingclub.com via the Contact Us section with the subject heading: ‘Club Coach Application’.