2020-21 CLUB MEMBERSHIP FEES
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation the Bowls Victoria Board has decided to continue the Club Based Affiliation model for a further year without change.
- No CPI increase: Fees for 2020/21 will be as they were in 2019/20 with no CPI increase and therefore rescind the previous resolution of the 1.5% increase from March 2020 (pre-Covid);
- Increase the terms of payment from 60 days to 120 days to allow for more income generation by clubs
- Increase the deadline for Financial Relief applications by 30 days to 31 October (see details on how to apply here).
- Increase the pool of funds available for Financial Relief; and
- BV will continue to seek further assistance from State Government/Federal Government.
CLUB BASED AFFILIATION FEE MODEL
To assist Clubs and Club Members to better understand the CBA Fees Model, the following information has been provided.
For detailed information about our fee model, please click here.
For a summary and recap about our fee model, please click here.
Bowls Victoria has not reverted to a per capita model. It remains a Club Based Affiliation Fee Model.
The CBA Fee Model was originally discussed at the 2016-17 Region meetings, however, there still appears to be a need for explanation and clarification.
The Bowls Victoria Board spent many hours looking at different scenarios to determine a “fair and equitable” basis. More than 35 scenarios with differing permutations and combinations were calculated, analysed and compared on an individual Club by Club basis.
If you have any questions regarding fees and the Club Based Affiliation Fee Model, please contact Betty Fang, Finance Manager on email@example.com