The Ringwood Bowls Club is seeking the services of a Playing Coach for the 2021-2022 season. Our Club has a rich history of over 90 years and enjoys a great culture, a diverse player base, with a healthy mix of experienced and developing bowlers.
The Club has approximately ninety 180 members, fields’ four (4) Weekend Pennant sides, three (3) Midweek Pennant sides, two (2) Tuesday Night Pennant sides, and two (2) Thursday 7 a side teams.
Our Bowling Club consists of two Tif Dwarf grass greens and one pro master synthetic green around 2 years old. The newly renovated surroundings combined with a superb clubrooms and facilities offer members and guests, a full and enriching experience.
Reporting to the Board of Management, the key objectives of this Leadership role will be to:
- Take the Club forward, to winning finals, not just making them
- Devise/present a development plan
- Develop and implement coaching programs for members, with a focus on team development, the role in a team and game plans
- Improve player skills and knowledge of the game, as well as enjoyment of the game
- Provide both group and individual coaching
- Operate in a club environment, liaising with club coaches, selection committees and members
- Display strong communication, planning and people skills.
- Our members are passionate, fun seeking, desirous of ultimate Pennant success, with the motivation and drive to pursue this in the coming seasons.
- Play pennant bowls in our top side
The appointment is for a person who has a dream and the passion to take a group of enthusiastic, fun filled bowlers on a journey, a person with a vision. Are you up for the challenge?
Remuneration and expected hours are negotiable.
Closing date 30th July 2021
If you think this position is for you, that you have the necessary skills and passion, please e-mail your expression of interest and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Ringwood Bowls Club
2-12 Loughnan Road, Ringwood VIC 3134