Metro Pennant decision to be made Friday 3pm

by Team BV

With temperatures in the high 30s currently forecast for Melbourne on Saturday, December 19, Bowls Victoria will make a decision whether or not to call off Metro Pennant at 3pm on Friday, December 18.
BV will consider the weather with the latest information available at that time, and decide on what option to take.
If the decision is made to continue with play, individual host clubs should then refer to Appendix A in BV’s Rules for Competition on page 31 for their nearest Bureau of Meteorology weather station.
We will announce any decision here at and via our Twitter feed and Facebook page.
Metro Pennant Conditions of Play