Seeking Club Manager
The Richmond Union Bowling Club is one of the oldest lawn bowls clubs in Melbourne. Located in the heart of Richmond we offer social and competitive bowls. RUBC is not just a bowling club it thrives on and encourages community participation. The Club, has a fully operational kitchen, hosts bare foot bowls and local and corporate functions, whilst maintaining a focus on member facilities including the two well maintained bowling greens.
We are seeking a new Club Manager to take the lead and make RUBC better than ever.
Working closely with the Committee, this role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Club’s operations to ensure it functions in a highly professional manner and at maximum efficiency.
A highly energetic outgoing personality with a strong background in club operations, demonstrating an ability to deliver above-benchmark earning results and operational standards over a sustained period is imperative. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Ability to drive exceptional customer service with customers and staff
- Personality and ability to motivate a cohesive team to deliver exceptional customer service and a quality product
- An understanding and a proven track record in driving food and beverage, marketing and membership
- An understanding of modern HR practices and compliance
- IT savvy and experienced in POS Systems
- Establishing and maintaining social media channels
- Ability to create a positive environment and mentor staff, encouraging their personal growth and development
- Capacity for strategic thinking and implementation of strategic plans
- Experience in a previous club environment would be an advantage
- Hospitality or management qualifications at a Certificate IV or higher would also be an advantage
If joining an exciting and established Bowling Club that is a leader in its community, in a role that full of variety and pivotal to the daily operation of the organisation sounds like your next career move, apply today!
Send a copy of your CV along with a brief covering letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role to: email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 10th of July, 2022.
* Remuneration subject to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate