Seeking Playing Coach
The Carrum Bowling Club is seeking a Player Coach for the 2022/23 season.
The Club is looking to rebuild its membership and have new members joining quite regularly.
The Club currently has two teams for Saturday Pennant and two teams for Tuesday Pennant.
The successful applicant will report to a committee chaired by the Bowls Director.
The key objectives for the role will be to:
- Work with all our pennant teams to develop, in all our sides, improved skills and knowledge of the game. The aim is to develop competitive sides which will play competitive bowls and an increased enjoyment of the game.
- Develop necessary programs for each weekly training sessions that will increase skill levels throughout the season.
- Be a positive leader on and off the greens.
- Operate in such a manner that colleagues, committee members and the selection committee have the necessary player knowledge to operate effectively.
- Provide both individual and group coaching.
- Have good communication, planning and people skills.
The successful applicant will be required to play in a team in either the Saturday or Tuesday competition.
Remuneration and role expectations are negotiable.
Closing date for applications is Thursday the 30th of June 2022.
For more information, please contact the President, Mr. Roy Crombie at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0409 141 394.