About the Green Committee
The Green Committee is responsible for the following:
- The testing of Authorised Green Inspectors throughout Victoria
- The handling of complaints by Clubs against opponents due to the unsatisfactory state of a green.
- The inspection of greens, for which complaints have been laid and to follow-up any recommended actions.
- The provision of a contact point for Clubs seeking knowledge regarding greens if and when required.
- Putting Clubs in contact with experienced greenkeepers or Green Installers.
- The provision and review, from time to time, of recommended guidelines for the pace of greens, especially, in the Metropolitan Regions.
- The withdrawal of approval to play on a green, that is consistently outside the recommended guidelines, and a Club does not do anything to rectify it.
2020/21 Committee members:
Peter Bowman (Chair)
Amanda James (Bowls Victoria)
P: 03 9861 7100