Incorporated associations

Victorian incorporated associations are registered with Consumer Affairs Victoria under the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012.

What is an Incorporated Association
Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012
Consumer Affairs Victoria

This section of the Consumer Affairs Victoria website is where incorporated associations can register, manage, find forms, find details on amalgamation, winding up, responsibilities, etc

Incorporation – Lodging an Annual Statement
Your Club must lodge an annual statement with Consumer Affairs Victoria every year within one month after its Annual General Meeting. On or after your end of financial year date, Consumer Affairs Victoria will email the Club secretary a notification to lodge your annual statement which is via their online system.

If your Club does not lodge its annual statement, it means it is not meeting its legal obligations, and could face penalties.