Accredited club coaches upskilling session to coach Arm Bowlers
Bowls Victoria run 3-hour coaching module specifically focused on the skills and knowledge you need to better coach Arm Bowlers.
The sessions will include
A GENERAL OVERVIEW OF COACHING:
- Discussion around the different types of bowling arm devices available
- Discuss types of bowling techniques eg ( fixed, short and long step deliveries)
- Have bowlers bowl into ditch so coaches can assess the correct length of the device is suitable for the applicant
- Rolling into the ditch at 6 metres to assess technique and pre-shot routines
- To assess and assist with weight control
- Up shots and over draw
- Drives for those as requested.
The cost to attend these sessions will be $25.