Food Safety

Under the Food Act 1984, all Clubs that operate canteens and kitchen facilities must be registered with their Local Government Authority to obtain a Certificate of Registration as a Food Premises.

Contact your Local Government Authority for more details on Food Safety Handling Regulations and Food Premises Registration.

Further information can be obtained from the Food Safety Victoria website at and the Do Food Safely Website is a free online food safety learning program to better inform food handlers about how to handle food safety.