LOOK AFTER YOURSELF.
LOOK AFTER YOUR MATES.
Bowls clubs are more than just spending a day on the green. They’re about sportsmanship, community, family and friends. Now more than ever it’s important to stay in touch with everyone involved in our fantastic sport.
COVID-19 Guidelines for participant’s return to the green >
STAGE 2: Effective from Sunday May 31 at 11:59pm.
Find out more here.
Your mental well being is important >
Why washing your hands is so important >
Social distancing is awkward, but crucial >
Older Aussies >
Symptom Checker >
If you are sick and think you might have COVID-19, check your symptoms using healthdirect’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptom Checker.
Coronavirus app >
You can use the Australian Government Coronavirus app to:
- Stay up to date with the official information and advice
- Important health advice to help stop the spread and stay healthy
- Get a quick snapshot of the current official status within Australia
- Check your symptoms if you are concerned about yourself or someone else
- Find relevant contact information
- Access updated information from the Australian Government
- Receive push notifications of urgent information and updates
Get the app:
COVIDSafe app >
The COVIDSafe app speeds up contacting people exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19). This helps us support and protect you, your friends and family.
Please read the content on this page before downloading.
Keep up to date with developments >
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19 dashboard
- WHO emergency dashboard
- WHO situation reports
- Smart Traveller DFAT
- WHO travel advice
Previous Bowls Victoria communications >
Please click here for past COVID-19 correspondences including:
- Bowls Victoria State events
- Women’s Country Carnival
- Greens Inspector Training Courses
- Participation programs
LOOK AFTER YOUR CLUB
Please click here for the latest economic relief information and resources for Australian businesses.