The Introductory Coach Accreditation is ideally suited to coaches working with schools, social bowlers and those introducing new bowlers to the game. This accreditation is perfect for the coach who is assigned a group of bowlers celebrating an event (e.g. Christmas party). The course takes coaches through the safety aspects of organising a group on the green and a plethora of activities designed to engage new participants instantly!
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of an introductory coach
- Assess and manage the risks of coaching at an Introductory level
- Utilise a range of communication techniques
- Plan and safely conduct a training session, ensuring fun and maximum participation through games and activities
- Adapt activities to meet player abilities