Region Information – 2019-20 season
Key dates for submitting a notification of winners to Bowls Victoria are as follows:
- Notification of Region Novice Singles Winners: Monday, February 10 2020
- Notification of all Region Winners for State Events & Notification of Region Sides Teams: Tuesday, March 10 2020
- Notification of Champion of State Pennant Region Winner: Friday, April 17 2020
All Events for the upcoming year can be found here:
The resources below will assist you in running your region and club events. (available late July)
- 2019-20 Entry Forms (all-state events)
- 2019-20 Prize Money for State Events
- 2019-20 Bowls Victoria Rules for Attire
- 2019-20 Guidelines for Running Events in Regions and Divisions
- 2019-20 Bowls Victoria Conditions of Play For State Championships and Eligibility Requirements
Rules for Attire – Registration
- Clubs must register their attire through Bowls Victoria. Please click here to submit your registration online.
- Clubs must register their attire to comply with the Bowls Australia National Merchandising Program (NMP) Logo Policy for all garments. For more information on the Bowls Australia NMP, please click here.
- If clubs wish to wear coloured shirts on the green, they must apply to Bowls Victoria for approval.