The Roll Up Program aims to increase junior participation across Victoria. If your club would like to become a Roll Up Hub club and start growing participation at your club, please complete and submit our expression of interest form:
With support from Bowls Victoria your club will be trained up and provided the resources to become a fully equipped Hub Club. Giving your club the ability to host a Roll Up program.
Benefits for clubs:
- Promote a more inclusive environment and club culture
- Expand the range of demographics at your club
- Increase club membership
- New revenue stream
- Opportunities for club members and volunteers to get involved
- Strengthen community connections
- Increase junior participation opportunities
- Increase awareness of club facilities and club location
Hub Clubs will receive the following support;
- A dedicated Roll Up coordinator to help you initially set up and implement your first session
- A suite of digital assets including: branding, poster, web content, social media posts
- Teardrop flags and corflute signage to put up around your club
- A welcome pack for every participant which includes a backpack, bucket hat, water bottle, key ring and pen
- Online advertising within 10km of your club paid for and managed by Bowls Victoria
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from clubs to host Roll Up programs.
Once you have completed the EOI a staff member of Bowls Victoria will be in touch with you to plan the next steps in becoming a Hub Club.