The Roll Up Program aims to increase junior participation across Victoria. If your club would like to become a Roll Up Hub club and start growing participation at your club, please complete and submit our expression of interest form:
With support from Bowls Victoria your club will be trained up and provided the resources to become a fully equipped Hub Club. Giving your club the ability to host a Roll Up program.
Benefits for clubs:
- Promote a more inclusive environment and club culture
- Expand the range of demographics at your club
- Increase club membership
- New revenue stream
- Opportunities for club members and volunteers to get involved
- Strengthen community connections
- Increase junior participation opportunities
- Increase awareness of club facilities and club location
Hub Clubs will receive the following support;
- A dedicated Roll Up coordinator to help you initially set up and implement your first session
- A suite of digital assets including: branding, poster, web content, social media posts
- Teardrop flags and corflute signage to put up around your club
- A welcome pack for every participant which includes a backpack, bucket hat, water bottle, key ring and pen
- Online advertising within 10km of your club paid for and managed by Bowls Victoria
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from clubs to host Roll Up programs in October – December 2020.
Once you have completed the EOI a staff member of Bowls Victoria will be in touch with you to plan the next steps in becoming a Hub Club.