About the Under-18 Committee
The Under-18 Committee is responsible for assisting Bowls Victoria’s Participation Department with the following:
- Plan, prepare, conduct and review all Under-18 Development Squads and associated programs.
- Provide a seamless pathway for new bowlers so they can easily enter the sport.
- Ensure elite player pathways are available for young bowlers.
- Provide development opportunities to young bowlers.
Terms of Reference
- Louise Morison (Chairperson)
- Matt Flapper (Under-18s Coach)
- Laurie Browell
- Justine Stokes
- Curtis Hanley
- Steph Priest
- Garry Dillon
- Tayla Morison
- Clare Hockey (Bowls Victoria Participation Coordinator)
- John Inglese (Bowls Victoria Board Director)
Phone: 0410 022 118