About the Disability Committee.
The key responsibilities of the Disability Committee are:
- Identify ways to support bowlers with a disability throughout Victoria, and make recommendations to key Bowls Victoria staff and Board of Directors.
- Identify & seek support required by the four Victorian State Disabilities squads
- To assist in the conduct of the Victorian Multi-Disabilities Championships, Integrated Pairs tournament and other approved All Abilities events for bowlers with a disability.
- To assist in the identification and monitoring of All Abilities Bowls programs around the state
- Identify barriers for participation for people with a disability and where necessary work with key Bowls Victoria staff to assist clubs in developing more welcoming and inclusive environments
- Liaise with key Bowls Victoria staff members to promote the success of Victorian bowlers with a disability
- Tony Scott (Chairman)
- Carol Protopapas
- Mark Walker
- Trevor Nelson
- Len O’Brien
- Lyn Baker (BV Board Director)
- Darci Tierney (BV Participation Coordinator)
Tony Scott (Chairperson)
phone: 0439 939 903