Seeking Playing Coach
Chadstone Bowls Club is seeking expressions of interest for the role of playing coach for season 2023/24.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate playing coach who wants to be part of rebuilding our club, developing and growing our playing group, and driving our pennant teams. Our new world-class covered green and clubrooms will soon be completed, and the Chadstone Eagles will be back to our nest in 2023.
We’re seeking a proactive leader who will be responsible for;
- Implementing and running a coaching program which includes organising and facilitating drills and training sessions for our pennant teams
- Provide individual and group development across our bowling members
- Assist with player recruitment
- Engaging and open communication with players, selectors and the committee
What you will bring;
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion to help support our members and build our club
- Accredited bowls coach or an accomplished bowler who is happy to gain accreditation
- Maintain playing performance to a standard required to play as Skip in our top Saturday side
If you’re the right person, this is your chance to really make a difference to a club that’s been bashed around for a number of years, but has survived, and is on the threshold of something special.
For further information, or to send your expression of interest, please email email@example.com. All applications and enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Applications close Sunday 18th June.