Seeking Club Coach
The Brunswick Bowling Club (BBC) is the quintessential community club that has grown into a competitive and lively club boasting 4 Saturday, 2 midweek and winter pennant teams.
With a recent strategic plan supporting growth and improvement at all levels we are now recruiting a coach for the 2023/24 years and beyond.
Whether you are a Premier division level player or an experienced coach looking to nurture a competitive team and hone your craft, we believe our vibrant and social club is a perfect place for the right person to learn from one of the nation’s most respected coaches, as well as be supported by a committee that is striving for club improvement.
Location: 104 – 106 Victoria Street, Brunswick East 3057
Salary: A highly competitive remuneration package with KPI incentives will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing current and new bowlers.
- To coordinate and administer all aspects of bowls competitions and programs.
- Help volunteers implement pathway programs from grassroot to elite levels.
- Support club values and culture.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong people skills. Lead, engage and communicate with volunteers and members to deliver outstanding experiences for all.
- Experience in building strategic networks and relationships.
- Qualified bowls Coach (desirable) or if an accomplished bowler, a willingness to undertake Bowls Coaching accreditation courses.
Applications close 24th of May, 2023.
To apply please submit your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for a confidential talk about the role contact Garry Dillon on 0427 318 511.