Seeking Playing Club Coach
The St Leonards Bowling Club situated on the Bellarine Peninsula, is seeking expressions of interest in the position of Playing Club Coach for the 2023/2024 season.
The club has two Tiger Turf synthetic greens and we are planning to field 4 sides in the Saturday pennant competition and 4 sides in the Midweek competition. Our top sides in both competitions will be in Division 1 in the Geelong Bowls Region Pennant competition.
It is expected the Coach will implement and oversee the club coaching and development program, coach new and existing members and assist the selection committee as required.
This role will report to the Bowls Committee.
We will have one selection committee next season and our main training/ practice session will be established in consultation with the successful applicant.
We are looking for a Playing Club Coach to help us:
- Improve our pennant performances,
- Improve our coaching and selection expertise,
- Devise and present a structured bowls development program,
- Develop and implement coaching programs for members and new bowlers, with a focus on team development, the role in a team and game plans,
- Improve player skills and knowledge of the game, as well as enjoyment of the game, and
- Provide both group and individual coaching.
If you believe you have the drive and expertise to join our club, during what is an exciting time in terms of growth and transition for the area, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
St Leonards Bowling Club
1274 Murradoc Road
St Leonards VIC 3223
Further information can be obtained by contacting:
P: 0417 386 460
Closing Date for Applications is Friday 2nd June 2023.