Seeking Playing Head Coach
The Whittlesea Bowls Club is seeking expressions of interest for the services of an experienced Head Coach for the 2023-24 season.
The Whittlesea Bowls Club is a progressive club situated within the growth area of the northern suburbs of Melbourne. The Whittlesea Bowls Club consists of 6 weekend teams and 4 midweek teams. The applicant will oversee the coaching sub-committee and implement a coaching program.
The successful applicant will have had playing experience and will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing overall coaching strategies for player and team improvement that aligns with the club’s expectations.
- Building of a winning culture within the Club.
- Support and assist Club coaches.
- Coach new and existing members.
- Assist selection committees as required.
- Assist in the recruitment of both new and experienced bowlers.
The Club will provide the successful applicant with the support to develop and improve the Club.
Please send expression of interest and resume to – email@example.com or contact Andrew Ross 0414 722 160 for any more enquiries.
Applications close 30th April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remuneration will be discussed and negotiated during interview process.