Seeking Club Coach
The Hampton Bowls & Community Club is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) for an experienced playing or non-playing coach for the 2023/24 season.
Hampton Bowls and Community Club has approximately 110 full pennant members, 30 full members, 5 pennant teams (on Saturday and Tuesday), 3 playing greens and a fabulous U3A feeder program for new bowlers.
The club is looking to appoint a playing/non-playing coach who has the capacity and commitment to build on our successful 2022-23 season where we had several teams promoted and all teams finishing in the top half of their division.
The coach will be responsible for (i) developing the skill level of players across all levels of participation and (ii) improving performance, win rates and game strategies of the club’s pennant sides. The coach will also be responsible for providing leadership, direction and management of all coaching sessions, support coaches and input into pennant team selection.
Remuneration will be discussed at interview.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Working with children check / Club Coaching Ticket
- Extensive and proven expertise, experience, and success in:
- Optimizing players performance at all levels
- Optimizing teams’ performance at all levels
- Developing and enhancing the skills and practice of the coaching team
- Achieving continuity and consistency across the club
- High emotional intelligence and effective interpersonal skills for:
- Team and club building and cohesion
- Optimal coaching performance
If you have the experience and expertise to fulfill this role and want to be part of our wonderful club don’t hesitate to request the job description and submit your application (cover letter & CV) to: Shona Bass at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact selection panel Chair Shona Bass: 0433 591 086
Closing date for applications: COB Monday 10 April 2023