Seeking Club Coach
Burden Park Bowls Club is seeking Expressions of Interest from qualified and experienced personnel for season 2023/24.
The club has 3 Weekend Sides – Divisions 2, 5, and 7 and 2 Midweek Sides – Divisions 1 and 6.
The key objectives of this leadership role will be to:
- Develop and implement coaching programs for all members with a focus on improving individual skills, team development, and explain the roles of game and team plans.
- Provide both group and or individual coaching.
- To liaise with club members, organize coaching clinics and practice sessions.
- Display strong communication, planning and people skills.
- Work closely with or be seconded onto the Pennant Selection Committee.
- Must be and remain an accredited bowls coach.
- Regularly communicate with bowlers in person or email.
- Be available for pennant bowls on Saturdays.
- Available as tournament director for club days.
This position is for twelve months duration from the date signed, and will be reviewed yearly with an option to extend available. Remuneration is included with this position per year and can be utilized at the coach’s discretion.
Applications close 28th April. Please email your EOI details to email@example.com