Seeking Playing Coach/Team Manager
Altona Sports Bowls Club is seeking the services of a Playing Coach/Team Manager for the 2023/24 season. Accreditation desirable.
The Altona Sports Bowls Club was established in 1956 in Victoria with a long and proud history. Altona Sports Club has a large Junior scholarship development program with over 25 registered Juniors and hope to develop this up to 100 Junior player over the next 3 years.
The club is looking to build on its current membership with a division 3 and Division 7 & 8 pennant teams as well as a midweek Pennant team.
Reporting to the Bowls Committee, the key objectives of the role will be to:
- Work with our pennant teams to develop and implement coaching programs for all members, with a focus on team development, the role in a team and game plans
- Improve member skills and knowledge of the game, as well as enjoyment
- Strong communication, planning and people skills
- Operate in a team environment, liaising with fellow committee members.
- Selection of sides for Saturday Pennant
- Provide both group and individual coaching along side our current Junior Development Coach
Altona Sports Bowls Club is visionary, future focused and wants to build on its current status to ensure sustainability and success for coming seasons. This appointment will further strengthen the leadership and support for our coaching program and player development.
Remuneration and expected hours are negotiable.
Closing date for applications 16th May 2023
If you think this position is for you, and that you have the necessary skills, please e-mail your expression of interest and application to the General Manager email@example.com