The Deer Park Club are seeking a Greenkeeper for an immediate start. If you have the necessary skills and experience, please find the scope of works and application details below:
- Maintain two grass greens to a satisfactory playing level to allow play on all rinks in all directions. Bowls greens are currently Tiff Dwarf.
- To be experienced in chemical and fertilizer applications and be able to keep a record to be communicated to the Greens Director of maintenance performed.
- To ensure a watering schedule is arranged and communicated to the Greens Director.
- Be able to carry out necessary works on the greens and renovate when necessary with the approval of the Head of Bowls Operations and/or Board of Directors.
- To set up rinks/greens as required for bowling practice, pennant, tournaments and social bowls.
- Mark lines on the green when necessary.
- Ensure the workshop is kept tidy and safe from any hazards. Inform the Greens Director of any equipment maintenance issues as soon as practical.
- To provide the Greens Director with a report every month for the Bowls Committee.
- To mow and maintain the grass banks surrounding the greens.
- The successful applicant must be able to provide Certificates of Currency for all applicable insurances.
- This tender is for a contract basis for a period of two to four years.
- Please supply details of Greens you currently maintain or have maintained over the last years.
Tenders must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 16th September 2022 via email to email@example.com
Any further queries or venue inspection please contact Mark Casey via above email.
The successful tender will have an immediate start.