Seeking Bowls Development Coordinator/Coach
The Torquay Bowls Club (TBC) has evolved over the past 98 years and now boasts 2 fantastic greens (syntenic and grass). With a view of the ocean that is unprecedented in the bowls community. Together with a 100 plus function room, café, bistro, members area.
Torquay Bowls Club – Voted the Victorian finalist as the Best Bowls Club in the Wotif Uniquely Aussie Awards in 2020, and proud to have been awarded Bowls Australia Club of the Year Oct 2017.
We accommodated the following bowls functions: pennant, barefoot, twilight and social bowls.
TBC offers a valued and entertaining experience for all members and visitors. TBC is progressing forward and as such require the services of a full time Bowls Development Co Ordinator/Coach who will assist TBC to continue to be the first-class community hub, sporting and entertainment venue in Torquay and surrounding areas. We are offering a competitive salary for this full time contracted position.
- Organise and oversee all bowls activities of TBC (barefoot, social, pennant, twilight, corporate etc)
- Day to day business related bowls activies and develop events
- Develop and implement marketing plans that advertise TBC bowls facilities and activities.
- Provide written timely and accurate reporting to the Bowls President.
- Coaching mentoring and developing current and new bowlers.
Skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience and proven results in a business development role including bowls, sporting or hospitality environment.
- Strong business and people skills.
- Proficient in a wide range of IT applications
- Qualified bowls Coach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Working with Children certificate
- Accredited bowls coach.
Closing date for applications: 29th July 2022
To obtain a brief for the position or send your CV please send an email to: email@example.com