Seeking Consultant Coach
The Mt Martha Bowls, Pétanque and Social Club on the Mornington Peninsula, is seeking the services of an experienced bowls coach for the 2022/2023 season.
It is envisioned that the successful applicant will spend approximately 4 hours per week planning and attending a weekly training session for our pennant players and consult with and guide our coaches and selectors.
This role will report to the Bowls President.
The club has two synthetic greens and we are planning to field 5 sides in the Saturday competition and 4 sides in the Mid-Week competition. Our top sides in both competitions will be in Division 2.
We will have one selection committee next season and our main training/practice session will be held on Wednesday afternoons/evenings.
We will also run an energetic marketing program to recruit new members.
We are looking for a senior club coach to help us:
- Improve our pennant performances,
- Improve our coaching and selection expertise,
- Devise and present a development plan,
- Develop and implement coaching programs for members, with a focus on team development, the role in a team and game plans,
- Improve player skills and knowledge of the game, as well as enjoyment of the game, and
- Provide both group and individual coaching.
If you are the right person for us you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- A record of success and
- Excellent communication, planning and people skills.
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2022
To obtain a brief for the position please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Barry Woods on 0429 002 250