Seeking Playing Coach
Kingsbury Bowls Club is seeking expressions of interest for an experienced playing coach for the 2022/2023 season.
Competing in the Melbourne Metropolitan Pennant competition, Kingsbury has 80 affiliated playing members and currently fields four pennant teams in the Saturday (top side promoted to Division One next season) and three in the Tuesday competitions.
Kingsbury has one tiffdwarf grass green and two synthetic greens.
To be considered for this role the successful applicant must have played at a Division One or higher level, have strong communication, leadership and planning skills.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of coaching programs for all members with a focus on team and individual development;
- Conduct training sessions for all pennant players on both an individual and group basis;
- Have the ability to play bowls for our Club in our top pennant team and potentially attract new players to our Club;
- Promote our Club to the wider community when and where applicable;
- Operate in a club environment, liaising with selection committees and members.
Remuneration and hours will be discussed and agreed upon during negotiations and will be commensurate with relevant experience.
If you feel you are the person our Club is seeking, please forward your expression of interest along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org