Seeking Playing Coach
The Eastern Park Bowls Club is seeking expressions of interest for an experienced playing coach for the 2022/23 season.
Competing in the Geelong Bowls Region competition, Eastern Park has 100 affiliated members and fields pennant teams in Saturday (Premier, Division 2, 3, 7) and Midweek (Division 2 & 6) competitions and looking to add new teams in both Saturday and Midweek next season.
Eastern Park comprises two outstanding grass greens and our club has recently received government funding for upgrading facilities and other major improvements; these works have commenced.
The successful applicant will report to the president of the club and work closely with the bowls and selection committees.
The Head coach will be accredited or willing to undertake accreditation and will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of coaching programs for all members, with a focus on team and individual development.
- Conduct weekly training sessions for all pennant players during the pennant season.
- Arrange and conduct special training sessions for skill and competency improvement at your discretion.
- Have the ability to Play bowls for our club in our top pennant team.
- Communicate regularly with bowlers/members in person and through the club’s email and other communication platforms.
- Promote our club to the wider community when and where applicable.
- Carry out other duties as the president or committee may require from time to time, commensurate with your role requirements.
Remuneration and hours will be discussed and agreed upon during negotiations and will be commensurate with relevant experience.
If you feel you are the person our club is seeking, please forward your expression of interest along with your resumé to: email@example.com
Applications close by – 20th May 2022.