Brighton Bowls is looking for a Playing Bowls Coach for season 2021-2022.
Australia’s premier indoor bowls complex located only 12km from the city of Melbourne and nestled in the spectacular and peaceful surrounds of Dendy Park Brighton.
Featuring two large indoor carpet greens running between 15-16 seconds all year round, you can ignore the weather forecast, and just enjoy the excellent bowling conditions, whether that be day or night, summer, or winter.
Our club was established in 1881 and has 5 competition teams
- Saturday Division 1, 4 & 6
- Tuesday Mid-Week Division 1
- Tuesday Night Pennant Division 1.
Currently the club has 80 members, in which we are wishing to advance the skills of our bowlers as well as build on our previous successes.
The duties of the Bowls Coach shall be
- To promote lawn bowls within the Club;
- To develop and maintain a High-Performance Coaching program for Pennant and representative Teams;
- To develop and maintain coaching programs for individual members as requested;
- To be available as required for members coaching sessions;
- To develop junior bowls in conjunction with the Bowls Coordinator through the creation of a Junior Academy;
- To play bowls for the Club exclusively;
- To carry out other duties as the General Manager may require from time to time.
For the right applicant you will be well supported, with the help of World & Commonwealth Games Gold medallist Aaron Wilson assisting.
Remuneration would be negotiable.
Please email applications for the position of Brighton Bowls player coach by 31st October 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aaron on 0424 166 305.