Belvedere Bowls Club is looking for a Playing Coach for season 2021-2022.
Belvedere Bowls Club is a amalgamation in 2016 of Frankston RSL Bowls and Seaford Bowls Club. In this time we have worked hard to improve our standard of bowls in both Saturday and Tuesday Pennant. We have three bowling greens, which includes one synthetic.
Currently the Club has approximately 100 members, the majority being affiliated members. The non affiliated members are gaining experience social bowling. With the right coaching and game experience, these social bowlers could and would become affiliated members, ready to play Pennant.
The converting of social bowlers to full affiliated members would be one of the key responsibilities for the Club Coach and therefore assisting in making our Club more sustainable and stronger moving forward.
The following Coaching Agreement outlines the obligation of the Coach and Belvedere Bowls Club.
Duties: The Bowls Coach will provide the following services:
- Organizing and leading structured practice sessions on at least 2 days per week from September – March.
- To work closely with or be seconded onto the Pennant Selection Committees.
- To provide coaching opportunities and advice for all levels of bowlers and be available to mentor them outside of the structured practice sessions when available (including mentoring new or social members).
- To regularly communicate with bowlers in person or by email.
- To make recommendations to the Belvedere Club Board with regards to specialty equipment or services that would encourage improved performance.
- A monthly Coaching Report to be submitted to the Belvedere Club’s Board.
- Must be an accredited bowls coach.
- Playing: it is expected that the coach will be available to play Saturday Pennant and when possible Tuesday Pennant.
- Club membership fee will be waived.
- A Club shirt will be supplied by the Club.
- The period of Agreement would be for 9 months, being 1st August 2021 to 30th April 2022.
- Renewal of the contract would be negotiated at the end of the period.
- The Reimbursement Fee charged by the coach will be paid on presentation of invoice to the Club on a monthly basis (or by agreement) and will be paid within seven (7) days. The Fee charged by the coach will be negotiated at the time of the contract being negotiate.
Please email applications for the position of Belvedere Bowls Club Coach by 31st July 2021 to email@example.com or contact Mal Richardson on 0438 500 467.