The Caulfield Park Sports Club is nestled in the beautiful surrounds of Caulfield Park in the South of Melbourne. Sports such as Lawn Bowls, Petanque, Bridge and Small Sided Soccer are played both socially and competitively. The Caulfield Park Sports Club has a newly refurbished Clubhouse and has become the choice venue for “Barefoot Bowls“ with 3 of the best greens in Melbourne.
The key role of the Club Manager is to successfully guide and facilitate the day-to-day operations of the Club. The successful candidate will be required to have excellent communication skills, exceptional service standards, and passionate about customer service. Previous experience in a similar role an advantage.
Key Criteria and Skills
- Strong administration and management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Financial literacy – especially budgeting and control of the day to day management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage all of the Club’s social media.
- Ability to build lasting local and community-based relationships.
- Ability to network with major stakeholders, including the Glen Eira City Council.
- Good grasp of marketing and the ability to service major sponsors.
- Comprehensive knowledge of bar operations with evidence of the ability to drive top line revenue.
- An excellent understanding of liquor compliance and regulations.
- Management of workplace OH&S.
- Sound computer skills.
- Flexibility to work across a 7-day roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Function booking and control.
- RSA certification.
- Current Driver license.
- Competent bowler an advantage.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential, must be in writing and must be posted or emailed with supporting documents to:
Caulfield Park Sports Club Inc
PO Box 315 Caulfield South VIC 3162
Applications must include an email address and telephone contact details.
A Position Description and Renumeration Package (commensurate with qualifications and experience) are available on request, after acceptance of Applications.
Applications close at 5:00pm on Friday 21st May 2021.