(EXPIRED) Head Coach
Rosanna Bowling Club is seeking expressions of interest from a suitably qualified playing Coach for the 2021/22 Pennant Season. We currently field five Weekend pennant sides (Divisions 2 – 7) and three Midweek pennant sides (Divisions 2 – 3).
We have a growing membership and are keen to improve our playing group and return our top side to Division 1 whilst at the same time raising the expectations and aspirations of all pennant players.
Reporting to the Bowls Director, the key objectives of the role will be to:
- Work with other accredited coaches to develop and implement coaching programs for all members, with a focus on team development, the role in a team and game plans
- Improve member skills and knowledge of the game, as well as enjoyment
- Strong communication, planning and people skills
- Operate in a team environment liaising with fellow coaches and selection committees
- Provide both group and individual training
Rosanna Bowling Club is visionary, future focused and wants to build on its current status to ensure sustainability and success for coming seasons. This appointment will further strengthen the leadership and support for our coaching program and player development.
Remuneration and expected hours to be negotiated during the interview process.
If you think this position is for you, and you have the necessary skills, please email your expression of interest and application by the 17th of May 2021 to Kay Plain, Club Secretary at email@example.com