(EXPIRED) Head Coach
Cheltenham Bowls Club is seeking expressions of interest (EOI) from a qualified coach for the 2021/22 Pennant season. We currently field 6 Weekend sides (Divisions 1 – 7), 4 Midweek sides, and 3 Tuesday night sides. We have over 160 members and are well positioned for growth.
The key objectives of the role would be:
- Work with our panel of accredited coaches to develop and implement coaching programs for all members. This should include both technical ability, and game strategy.
- Improve all member skills and knowledge of the game.
- The applicant should process strong communication, planning and people skills.
- Provide both group and individual coaching. operate in a team environment liaising with fellow coaches and selection committees.
- We need a suitably qualified playing coach to take our club forward by strengthening our coaching program and player development.
- Remuneration and expected hours to be negotiated during the interview process.
Please provide your CV and details to:
P: 0406 410 948
Expression of interest will close on April 30th 2021.
Short listed candidates will be interviewed in May 2021