(EXPIRED) Head Bowls Greenkeeper
- Full time permanent position
- Autonomous role with genuine opportunity to make a difference
- Friendly and dedicated team
Rich River Golf Club is an iconic sporting club on the Murray River. Situated in Moama NSW just across the border from Echuca, the Club boasts two championship golf courses, bowling greens, croquet and tennis amongst its sporting facilities, a 64-room motel and a modern and impressive Club facility with extensive food and beverage operations, a function centre, a large gaming room and mini golf course.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Head Lawn Bowls Greenkeeper to join our Grounds Team at Rich River Golf Club.
This full-time role will have accountability for the maintenance and upkeep of our lawn bowls, croquet lawns and tennis courts, and provide assistance with the golf courses as required on occasions. Resources will be provided to assist with this position as required. The successful person will work autonomously at times but will also require strong leadership skills when team work is required to ensure resources are used effectively and efficiently.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Certificate III in Sports Turf Management or equivalent.
- Previous greenkeeping experience within a similar environment.
- The ability to lead a team.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in the use of machinery, equipment and chemicals.
- Experience in irrigation systems and repairs.
If you would like to know more about the role please view the Position Description and contact Tim Leat, Acting Superintendent on telephone (03) 5481 3333.
Please send a letter outlining how you meet the key selection criteria listed in the Position Description, along with your resume to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com
Applications close: 16 October 2020
RRGC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, Work Health and Safety, Child Safety, Cultural Diversity and Ethical Work Practices and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.