Stage 3 & 4 Business Support Fund Grant now available
UPDATE: 4 August 2020
Businesses within metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire that are affected by the return to Stay at Home restrictions may be eligible for a one-off, $10,000 or $5,000 grant under the Stage 4 and 3 Business Support Fund respectively.
To be eligible clubs must meet all the criteria listed below:
- operate a business located in metropolitan Melbourne or Mitchell Shire
- employ people
- be a participant in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme
- be registered with WorkSafe on 30 June 2020
- have an annual payroll of less than $3 million in 2019-20 on an ungrouped basis
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) as at 30 June 2020
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 30 June 2020
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator
Businesses that have received funding from other components of the Victorian Government’s Economic Survival Package are eligible to apply for this program.
Business owners that do not employ people (non-employing businesses) are not eligible for funding through this program.
Applications for the program close on 14 September 2020.
This program is in addition to the first round of the Business Support Fund, which closed on 1 June 2020.
Clubs who employ green keepers (i.e. on your books) could be eligible for this grant. Contract green keepers with their own ABN may be able to apply individually if they meet all the criteria.
For the most up-to-date COVID information please refer to the COVID news section on our website.