(EXPIRED) Club Promotions Officer
Lalor Bowling Club is looking for an individual to effectively promote the game of lawn bowls.
The desired applicant preferably should have come from a bowls background, either playing or in administrating, and ideally have experience in the required duties.
The role will also suit someone who has a passion for growing the game of bowls amongst new bowlers and experienced, and a great team player.
Fifteen hours per week initially with remuneration to be negotiated.
To advertise, promote and facilitate the running of Barefoot Bowls to the local community.
- To promote Corporate Functions at the Club to local businesses.
- Develop and encourage local schools to participate in bowls.
- To promote new membership to the Club via Social activities to the wider community.
i.e. friends and neighbours days.
- To promote Club Tournaments to showcase the Lalor Bowling Club to a wide range of players.
- Development of Bowls sponsorship and advertising.
- Support effective communication between management, Staff and Guests to ensure smooth operation of events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of the game of lawn bowls
- Computer skills and social media management.
- Good negotiating skills on social and corporate level.
Closing Date: 7th September 2020.
Please forward resume to:
Lalor Bowling Club Inc
Cnr Sydney Cr & Gordon Street
Lalor VIC 3075
P: 03 9465 3397