Senior Playing Coach/Training & Development Coordinator
The Chirnside Park Country Club – Bowls Section is seeking the services of a Playing Coach and/or Training and Development Coordinator for Season 2020/21. The successful applicant must be prepared to play for Chirnside Park and work with all of our members to improve their respective skills of the game.
We intend building on a very successful 2019/20 season where 5 of our 7 Weekend/Midweek sides played finals.
The duties of the successful applicant will involve:
- Working with other Club coaches to develop and implement coaching programs for all members;
- Participating as an advisor to the bowls selection committees;
- Providing individual and group coaching at all levels;
- Being actively involved in recruiting new members;
- Being involved in the organising and conducting of tournaments.
The successful applicant will report to the Bowls Section President.
Remuneration and hours will be discussed during negotiations and will be relative to experience.
Our club forms part of the recently renovated Chirnside Park Country Club. We currently have a Tifdwarf grass green and a newly installed TigerTurf synthetic green.
For further information, or to express an interest, call Brian Hillier 0434 557 134 or Don Morelli 0434 127 731.
Applications close 14th August 2020.