Head Coach and Bowls Development Manager
Armadale is one of Melbourne’s most progressive Clubs and is situated in Princess Park, Caulfield South.
We have a membership in excess of 250 members and last season fielded eight Midweek & seven Saturday Pennant sides.
The Club has 2 greens – a year-round synthetic green and a newly laid grass green, and a modern licensed Clubhouse containing a bar, table seating, indoor lounge area and outdoor casual table seating.
The successful candidate will report to the Coaching Coordinator.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as Head Coach of the Midweek and Saturday Pennant sides.
- Liaise with the Midweek and Saturday selectors.
- Play Pennant bowls for the Club.
- Organise and arrange the Club’s training sessions.
- Develop and implement the Club Coaching Plan.
- Plan & participate in player skills development.
- Promote, manage and develop Corporate/barefoot bowls.
- Assist with the recruitment and development of new bowlers.
Remuneration will be discussed and negotiated during the selection process.
Expressions of interest or request for further information should be addressed to:
Club President Les Newman
M: 0411 086 065
All enquiries will be treated in strict confidence.