The Hoppers Bowls Club is seeking an expression of interest for the 2020/21 season from an experienced accredited playing coach who has played at a high level of competitive bowls.
The Club has over 150 members and has been steadily growing its membership in recent years. In the 2019/20 season the Club fielded five Saturday Pennant sides (5 x 16-a-side, 1 x 6-a-side) and three Midweek Pennant sides (2 x 12-a-side & 1 x 6-a-side).
The Club was also successful in getting three Sides into finals in the 2019/20 season. The Club currently has a number of accredited Coaches that the Head Coach would work alongside.
Last year the Hoppers Bowls Club has had the highest number of new bowlers into the club compared to recent years and is a very high growth area of Melbourne’s west.
The successful applicant will:
- work with Club Coaches to develop and implement a coaching strategy
- co-ordinate two training sessions per week
- work with Club Coaches to train new bowlers
- provide group and individual coaching at all levels as required
- work to narrow the gap that exists between Pennant Divisions
- have good communication skills
- have playing experience at a high level of Pennant competition
Remuneration and expected hours will be discussed during negotiations.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and have the necessary skills for the role, please email your expressions of interest to email@example.com.