The St Kilda Bowling Club is seeking expressions of interest for the 2020/21 season from an experienced head coach to join our coaching team. The successful applicant must be prepared to play for St Kilda and work with all of our members to improve their skills of the game.
St Kilda fields 5 Saturday Pennant Sides, Divisions 1, 2, 3, 4 & 7 and 3 Tuesday evening sides in SDELBA in Premier, Divisions 2 & 4.
The Head Coach will report to the Committee of the Bowls Club. The Head Coach position is for the 2020/21 season and beyond.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Leadership, guidance and coordinate the other club coaches.
- Development and implementation of coaching programs for all members, with a focus on team development, the role in a team and game plans
- Design and conduct weekly training sessions during the pennant season for all pennant players.
- Conducting special training sessions at your discretion, with consideration to improving the competencies and skills of all pennant players.
- Be proactive in training sessions.
- Provide feedback to the selectors.
Remuneration and hours will be discussed during negotiations and will be linked to relevant experience.
Please send your expression of interest and your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 23rd June 2020.