Hampton RSL Bowling Club is seeking the services of a Playing Coach for the 2020/21 season.
The Club has approximately ninety (90) members, and fields four (4) Weekend Pennant sides from Division 3 through to Division 7, two (2) Midweek Pennant sides, Division 2 and Division 4 and two (2) Tuesday Night Pennant sides, Division 3 and Division 4. In the 2019-2020 Season six of the eight sides played finals, with the Tuesday Night Division 4 side winning the Grand Final.
Our Bowling Club consists of one synthetic green – less than 3 years old, newly renovated surroundings and a refurbished clubhouse.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
- Provide leadership, to take the Club forward to be competitive in higher Divisions
- Work with accredited coaches within the Club
- Develop and implement coaching programs for all members, with a focus on team development, the role in a team and game plans
- Improve player skills and knowledge of the game, as well as enjoyment of the game
- Provide both group and individual coaching
- Operate in a club environment, liaising with club coaches, selection committees and members
- Display strong communication, planning and people skills.
Hampton RSL Bowling Club is visionary and future focused and wants to build on its current status. Our members are passionate, fun seeking, desirous of success and have the motivation to pursue this in the coming seasons.
This is the first time in 30 years that the Club has sought to appoint a Coach.
The appointment is for a person who has a dream and the passion to take a group of enthusiastic, fun filled bowlers on a journey, a person with a vision. You will be an artist with a blank canvas.
Are you up for the challenge?
Remuneration and expected hours are negotiable.
Applications close: 12 June 2020
If you think this position is for you, that you have the necessary skills and passion, please e-mail your expression of interest and application to email@example.com or to:
Hampton RSL Bowling Club
25 Holyrood Street, Hampton, VIC, 3188