City of Frankston Bowling Club is seeking an experienced accredited Playing Coach for the 2020/21 season and beyond
Established in 1925, the Club with recent renovations and modern first-class club house facilities and boasting 4 tournament class greens is a leading and progressive force on the Mornington Peninsula.
With approximately 200 members, the club fields six Saturday Pennant sides from Division 1 through to a 6-a-side Division. Midweek Pennant has four sides from Division 1 through to Division 5 with a strong junior development program in place. Our recent achievements include winning the 2019 Division 1 Saturday and Midweek Pennant, plus the 2019 Midweek Champion of State Pennant.
Criteria with this role will include:
- Work with a team of accredited coaches to conduct training and grow training days
- Develop coaching strategies to maximize Club performance and Individual members improvement
- Advise the Club’s Selection Committee on player capabilities
- Conduct group and individual coaching
- Coordinate club tournaments
- Assist with Junior Development programme
- Be an integral part of our top Pennant side
City of Frankston is a well-managed, financial club looking to maintain its strong position in the Mornington Peninsulas Bowls competition with an ongoing excellent coaching foundation and player performance. The appointed applicant must have strong communication skills and leadership qualities.
Remuneration to be negotiated. Applications close 30th May.
Expressions of interest to:
Director of Bowls Operation
P: 0413 853 981
City of Frankston Bowling Club
PO Box 5108
Frankston South VIC 3199