Director of Coaching
Berwick Bowling Club is seeking an expression of interest for the 2020/21 season from an experienced and/or accredited Playing Coach who has played at least Division 1 standard and who has the motivation to join our coaching team and play, coach, and maximise our member’s skills and enjoyment of the game.
The Club has approximately 260 members, and fields 9 Saturday Pennant Sides from Division 1 through to Division 6 and 5 Sides in Midweek Pennant Division 1 through to Division 4. We currently have 3 TifEagle Grass Greens and one Synthetic Green.
The Director of Coaching will assist in recruiting, setting goals, as well as working with our coaches and selection committees. The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Developing a coaching strategy that will maximise Club expectations
- Work with our team of coaches to conduct coaching on training days
- Provide both group and individual coaching
- Coach players in the top sides and be a role model/mentor in the No.1 side
- Participate as an advisor in the selection of players for Pennant Teams
Remuneration will be discussed during negotiations and will be linked to relative experience.
If you think this position is for you, and that you have the necessary skills, please email your expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org or forward to the following address by 22nd April 2020 :
Berwick Bowling Club
PO Box 124
Berwick VIC 3806